Dance at EDC
Our mission within our competitive program is to offer our students the opportunity to pursue excellence in their craft. We strive to balance fun and enjoyment with a commitment to hard work and progression, where each child can reach their full potential.
Pre Competitive Program
- (ages 4-5)
- This program is by invitation only
- Pre Competitive dancers are required to take ballet or Mini Movers
- Participation in 3 local competitions
Part-Time Competitive Program (ages 6+)
- Ignite is the perfect program for the dancer who wants the opportunity to perform more and even compete, without the significant time commitment our full competitive program requires.
- Ignite dancers are required to take a jazz technique class (45-60 mins) and a jazz choreography class (30 mins)
- We encourage all Ignite dancers to take a ballet class to enhance their development.
- Participation in 3 local competitions.
Full Competitive Program (ages 6+)
- Elevate encompasses particular requirements at each level- please reach out to us for more information.
- Participation in 3 local competitions and 1 out of town (within Alberta)
For a detailed breakdown of fees associated with the competitive program, please reach out to us.
Every August we hold our week-long Elevate Summer Intensive. This program is strongly recommended for all Elevate dancers, and mandatory for new dancers who hope to join the Elevate team.
OUR VISION | At EDC, we’re about more than movement - we endeavour to offer a purposeful community through dance.
OUR MISSION | Through creating in the studio, we strive to elevate and empower our students to achieve in all elements of their lives.
All Photos courtesy of Seidel Studios Photography
Our office is open:
Monday- Thursday 4:00-7:00pm